We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits
and the process
of joining the State Farm team!Responsibilities
- Would you like to be a part of building and expanding new capabilities at State Farm?
- Are you passionate about providing best-in-class experiences to our customers?
- Do you enjoy collaborating across various IT teams to influence and solve complex problems?
- Are you highly motivated and able to drive outcomes in a fast paced and agile environment?
If yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
The One eXperience (1x) product team is looking for a Software Developer to join us! One of the products our team owns is Lite Authentication, commonly referred to as Lite Auth. We are focused on creating and enabling Lite Auth opportunities on .com for our customers to enable them to do more with State Farm in a fast, convenient way, so they can focus on what matters most.
- Value product management...you like to own and drive products as well as own and maintain the delivery pipelines we use to deploy them. The thought of a full stack, end to end product management opportunity, including high levels of engagement in DevOps excites you!
- Embrace quality...you care deeply about the quality of the products delivered and approach work with a test first mentality.
- Enjoy learning and helping others...you embrace new opportunities, navigating new experiences, and learning new technologies. You like collaborating with others across the IT community to consume our product and enable capabilities
- Innovation mindset...you want to own a product with lots of opportunity to engage in discovery and ideate to maximize the value we deliver from a customer, business, and technical point of view
*Experienced in the following:
Preferred Qualifications*College degree required.****Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity*****
- Software Development skills:
- Java development (Maven, SpringBoot, CRNK)
- Bash shell scripting
- JSON API specification
- CI/CD pipelines (GitLab*, Jenkins)
- Automated testing, and a test first approach
- Testing frameworks: Jasmine, Jest, Linting, NIQS, Checkmarx, Mocha, Puppeteer