What We'll Bring:
The Senior Manager of Insurance Decisioning Solutions is responsible for driving TransUnion's identity verification, fraud and claims solution strategies in the U.S. Insurance market. You will work closely with customers and various product, market planner, sales and technology partners within TransUnion to identify, assess and propose new and enhanced solutions that will lead to significant, sustainable growth within our insurance solutions product line. You will have responsibility for developing the solutions roadmap that will achieve aggressive growth and financial goals for the insurance market.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant area of study.
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience in P&C insurance and product management with some experience in claims/fraud prevention leadership preferred. Prior consulting experience a plus.
- A minimum of 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision.
- Lead a staff of 6+ direct reports who provide day-to-day product management and product development support for the solutions under management. Cultivate a passion for success, ownership and innovation within this team.
- Accountable for the product vision, business prioritization and roadmap. Develop business cases and advocate for investment as needed. Partner with market leaders to consider their needs within the roadmap and engage with technology team to bring solutions to market.
- Make certain our existing solutions continue to be commercially successful through continuous product improvement efforts that achieve broad adoption within identified segments and that meet/exceed revenue and profitability targets.
- Ensure that new product activity considers market size, competitor assessment, product differentiation / unique value proposition coupled with voice-of-customer feedback. For new products and significant product improvements, work with market development team to ensure a robust go-to-market plan supports any new product (or feature) launch.
- As the solution suite leader, support sales partners as necessary. Leverage deep technical and industry experience and strong problem solving skills to assist sales in closing new opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of the breadth of products and services offered by TransUnion across platforms and solution types to identify new/improved solution ideas and then translate those ideas into action plans.
- Develop new solutions and features that address new market opportunities or perceived product deficiencies. Pursue capabilities that will enhance the efficacy of our solution suite. Consider and recommend product sunset strategies, where warranted.
- Support our efforts to maximize the scalability of our global solution initiatives by tailoring these solutions to meet the needs of our insurance market customers. Partner with colleagues within global solutions to ensure that the global solutions we are pursuing consider the unique needs of the insurance market.
- Increase market perception of TransUnion as a market leader and thought leader by generating and presenting industry and client insights, developing thought leadership and leveraging speaker platforms. Lead product marketing efforts to increase awareness of our solutions and drive an increase in pipeline activity. Work closely with the TransUnion corporate marketing team and serve as the senior subject matter expert for those efforts.
- Partner with finance to deliver monthly forecasting reports and dashboards that provide clarity and transparency across products under management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Manager, Product Management