A Kforce client is seeking to hire a Lead Mobile Developer in Boca Raton, Florida (FL).
A Lead Mobile Developer will have primary focus on developing and maintaining reusable user interface components using React Native concepts, workflows, native Android, and iOS tools. They are instrumental in profiling and improving mobile application performance, mentor team members, and take end-to-end technical ownership of applications. You must be able to stay on top of technology changes in the market and continuously look for opportunities to leverage new technology.
* Contribute to mobile application design, technical direction, and architecture including collaborating with various teams
* Lead Mobile Developer participates in code reviews, proactively identifying, mitigating potential issues, and defects as well as assisting with continuous improvement
* Design efficient and reusable components that drive mobile applications
* Implement the features and user interfaces using React Native, Android, and iOS
* Build reusable components and mobile libraries for future use
* Lead Mobile Developer will translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
* Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices
* Lead mobile team in execution of business goals
* Mentor less experienced team members
* Lead Mobile Developer will collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Architect, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent experience in related field
* 10+ years of experience in mobile development (Android and iOS)
* 5+ years of experience in React Native
* Strong understanding React Native, Android, iOS, and related mobile technologies
* Familiarity with new specifications of ECMAScript and Typescript
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
* Knowledgeable of isomorphic React
* Experience with RESTful APIs (HTTP, HTTPS, Axios) and Graph QL
* Knowledgeable of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Tokens, oAuth2, AWS Cognito, and Key Cloak
* Ability to understand business requirements
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.