Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective automated methods of functionally testing and troubleshooting manufactured product including electronic assemblies and printed circuit boards. Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products. This test equipment consists of electronic / electrical / mechanical measurement and controls, mechanical fixtures and software which are used in global manufacturing facilities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Manufacturing Functional Test Engineer creating and supporting test solutions
- Ability to independently design, develop, implement and support test programs for automated electronic test equipment that test electronic manufactured product using C# or other object oriented text based languages (Test Stand experience a plus).
- Experience writing test software with communications protocols such as Device Net, RS485/422, TCP/IP, CAN, etc.
- Experience writing test software to communicate with electronic instruments like Meters, Power Supplies, O-Scopes.
- Ability to create test plans, user guides and test specification documentation
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
1350 Deming Way, Suite 250 Middleton, WI, 53562