TeamSoft is looking for a Salesforce Developer for a direct-hire opportunity in Denver, CO. In this position, you will be responsible for developing a combination of .force.com, Java, Visual force and related platform and tools. This position also writes technical specifications, supports quality assurance tasks and assists with production support.
• Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Software Engineering or equivalent years of experience required
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design and development of force.com applications
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the design and development of apps, triggers, and complex Apex code required
• Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
• Data migration with different platforms, Oracle, Sequel etc
• Experience with managed packages (Apttus, DocuSign or similar)
• Experience with complex implementations, multiple user groups in 1 org.
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
1350 Deming Way, Suite 250 Middleton, WI, 53562