Technology Advisor - Corporate Solutions, Chicago, IL or Virtual
We're JLL. We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate.
If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.What this job involves:
Technology Advisor (TA) is responsible for defining and delivering strategic technology solutions and tools for Commercial Real Estate and Property Management services.
The TA is responsible for assessing market options, providing analysis and developing recommendations and project plans.
The TA is a key member of the Corporate Solutions Leadership Team.
In this role you will be:
Interested? This is what we are looking for:
- Responsible for supporting the development and delivery of innovative technologies to ensure significant efficiency gains in the area of CRE and Property Management services.
- Working with Product Management and Global Operations team to create and execute on technology roadmaps based on:
- technology and global industry trends;
- the JLL application stack, data architecture and overall enterprise technology strategy.
- Use KPIs to track technology implementations.
- Conduct market analysis and make recommendations for technology innovations.
What you can expect from us
- 5+ years' experience using digital technology platforms for product innovation, design and delivery
- Bachelors required, MBA preferred
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Experience with IWMS preferred
- Experience in Solution Management and Implementation is a big plus
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in an individual contributor role, being self -motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to build consensus among all stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, excellent active listening skills. Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and to establish and maintain strong relationships on all levels of organization.
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Highly developed problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Creativity - ability to think out of the box and to brainstorm new approaches problem resolution
- Analytical Skills - use structured approach to problem solving
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you'll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
#dibotJLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com
. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL.