We are helping our client with their search of an Automation Development Professional to ensure that testing is well executed. The Quality Assurance Engineer III, does this by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is dynamically tested, fully analyzed and diagnosed so that any potential issue is identified and resolved before the product goes live via our automated testing solution.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer III, you will be involved throughout the development lifecycle of the company's Quality Assurance team with particular responsibility in the quality assurance of software development and deployment with emphasis on the development and implementation of test automation. You'll be involved in the creation of business requirements inputting the test scripts and test scenarios to ensure developers understand the business requirements so that they can be effectively tested. You will be working closely with developers as they develop code to ensure requirements are being met and to the correct quality, and you will conduct automated (and manual tests where necessary) to ensure the software created is fit for purpose. During testing, you will be thinking “outside of the box” to understand the various scenarios and configurations that customers use to ensure customer quality is maintained and through doing so drive regression testing across the products. You will be responsible for defining and driving innovative automated testing strategies and toolsets into company's overall Quality Assurance processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes.
If this description excites you, we encourage you to apply and take the first step towards being part of a learning and execution culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and valued.
· Highly self-motivated and directed to work independently with minimal supervision, but also comfortable working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
· Ability to disseminate and convey information and ideas clearly and effectively
· Effective Communication (written and verbal) – to ensure the ability to provide written analysis, write test plans and test cases. And the ability to communicate defects to developers and other stakeholders
· Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills and ability to follow through on requests and proactively communicate status
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
· Highly analytical and efficient with keen attention to detail and accuracy
· Able to decompose documentation for application requirements and technical specifications.
· Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements test plans
· Advanced Knowledge and Implementation of a Continuous integration systems, ideally Bamboo in writing test cases for other team members in Gherkin via Feature Files to execute and/or conducting automated test campaigns.
· Advanced Knowledge and Implementation of Automated testing with TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, JAVA Platforms,.net Platforms. VB scripting, Blazemeter, ZAPI, JIRA, BrowserStack, SoapUI, Fiddler, PostMan, JMeter platforms.
· Advanced Knowledge and Implementation of services (example: REST), JSON and XML data formats
· BS or BA degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration
· 5 Year Overall Quality Assurance Experience
· 3 Years of Automation Experience
· Advanced knowledge of Behavioral or Test-Driven automation strategies and tools
· Implemented Behavioral or Test-Driven automation strategies and tools
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Experience in Automation within Azure, AWS, JAVA, SQL 2008 and above and .net
· Experience in Agile Scrum environments and with virtual teams
· Test planning and executing experience in systems (e.g. Zephyr, Quality Center, JIRA).
If interested, we encourage you to apply for this position with us right away. At Almaz Solutions we are committed to give our qualified candidates the utmost attention and highly professional representation with the decision-makers at our client.
Additional Application Instructions