We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a AWS Security Architect to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What will you do?
• Be responsible for designing and building infrastructure resources that enable the business to securely run sensitive workloads within a cloud environment
• work with the team to design large scale enterprise integration patterns between our cloud environments and our on-premises services
• will closely collaborate with software development leads to understand workload requirements and guide them to the best leverage of cloud services, optimizing for performance, cost, and architectural flexibility
• demonstrate a balanced, vendor agnostic approach to addressing complex infrastructure concepts and gain consensus of peers through use of blueprints and trade-off analyses
• evaluate emerging technologies and tools and develop technical domain roadmaps pertinent to public cloud capabilities
• support short-term and long-term public cloud service enablement planning
• well-rounded individual strongly grounded in infrastructure principals but has experience in DevOps and enabling infrastructure services on leading cloud providers through automation and rigorous design principles befitting a large enterprise environment
• expertise in a wide range of infrastructure related domain with a track record of large production grade service deployment and IT operations
• subject matter expertise on specific domains as they relate to on-premises and cloud (e.g., backup, compute, storage, networking)
• demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how, when, and where to best utilize them
• in-depth architectural understanding of AWS and are familiar with cloud native design patterns and DevOps principles (Infrastructure as Code)
• ability to take technical and/or business requirements and translate them into detailed infrastructure solution design
What we are looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 8 or more years of experience, at least of three of which has been in a role using AWS • Appropriate certifications are strongly preferred, demonstrating an understanding of core infrastructure concepts as well as data and/or DevOps principles
• Experience in designing, coding, and deploying Cloud Formation or similar languages / constructs • Exposure to Python programming