What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- At least 5 years of experience as a product manager in digital consumer product space (web and mobile technologies)
- Proven ability to understand product performance metrics, assimilate market trends, competitor initiatives, consumer demands and define a meaningful product roadmap
- Ability to understand business and technology ecosystems, translate strategies into initiatives, create business cases for potential opportunities, advocate for investment priorities as needed
- Experience in defining features, detailed feature requirements and acceptance criteria
- Experience working with UX/UI teams to create designs and prototypes, also support consumer research to validate these designs
- Working experience in agile / SAFe environment
Impact You'll Make:
- 4 years of a bachelor's degree. MBA is a plus
- Experience in credit or financial industry is recommended but not a must
- You will own creating innovative, cutting edge products in the credit and financial space that will impact millions of customers
- First 90 days: with the guidance of the other Product Managers, become familiar with our products and processes. You will be expected to understand the features in your teams backlog and provide the guidance the team needs to execute on these features.
- Beyond 90 days you will continue deepening your understanding of our products, lead the product roadmap for core consumer to be fully integrated into our SAFe processes, and to execute on all of the responsibilities of a SAFe product manager. This includes writing Features that include benefit hypotheses, outcome hypotheses, and acceptance criteria.
- You will be responsible for the product health of some of our key product foundation features that are utilized by millions of our customers.
- Your responsibilities will include understanding and interpreting the asks from the business stakeholders and translating that into features that the agile teams can execute on.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Product Management