Highlighted Skills: Java,Java -- Technical Lead Roles,Cloud Computing (notate in comments which ones you have worked with) WHY APPLY?
Are you a java developer with a history of lead/architect roles? Have exposure to AWS? If so, this gig might be of interest to you.
In short, the end client is seeking to backfill someone on their current team. Role is expected to go for 6+ months. Candidate must have a history of lead roles around java solutions based on AWS as well as experience migrating existing on-premise solutions to the AWS cloud stack. Ideally the candidate will be currently in Wichita KS but they might consider someone currently local to Minneapolis if a great fit. Client prefers face-to-face interviews but will do Skype video if the candidate is strong enough.
So, if this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!!! TARGET PROFILES (in order of desirability):
#1 - Java Developer 10+ years; Lead / Architect roles; Prior experience migrating on-premise solutions to the AWS cloudSKILLS - CORE:
* Java -- Technical Lead Roles
* Cloud Computing (notate in comments which ones you have worked with)SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:
* Cloud Migration -- Legacy Solutions to Cloud
* Cloud -- AWS
* Java -- Framework -- Spring -- Boot
* Java -- Framework -- JUnit
* QA -- Unit Testing -- Spock
* Web Services -- RESTful
* CI/CD Deployment using ANT, Maven, and/or Jenkins
* Can the candidate interview onsite (face-to-face; implies they are currently local and/or willing to cover cost of travel)?
* Provide either (1) an online profile (LinkedIn URL, etc) or (2) a reference that you reported to. If providing reference, share name, company, phone, and email where email is from the domain of the company. If neither, put NA in comments.
* If not listed in resume, notate here ALL education details for candidate (institution, degree, year of graduation)SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
* Container Technology -- Docker
* Automation -- Gradle
* Source/Build Tools -- Maven
* Security -- Cross Domain -- SAML
* Java -- Framework -- Spring
* CSS -- Pre-Processors -- SASS/LESS
* Currently local to Minneapolis, MN?
* Skype ID of candidate (in case agent or client requests video call)
* 1st Language English or equivalent (i.e. 8 years in US, AUS, Singapore, Europe, etc.)
* Is the candidate willing, if requested, to authorize background checks and/or education checks as part of selection process?
* Is the candidate willing, if requested, to take drug screen as part of selection process?
* Screens with candidate (phone and/or video) may be recorded to enable the overall selection process. Are you comfortable with that?OTHER INFORMATION:
* Status -- 1-Active
* Employment Type -- Contract
* Role -- Java Developer with AWS
* Experience -- ~8year(s)
* Location -- Wichita, KS and others. See description for details.
* Compensation -- Up to 90.00/hr in a c2c/1099 structure. Limited W2 structure also possible but rate drops to 70.50/hr gross. We say gross as the limited w2 rate shown is before employer/employee taxes (not take home; take home would be lower as its after employee taxes which vary).
* Payment Terms -- Monthly invoice, NET 30 payment off invoice
* Expenses -- Included in rate above
* Number of Positions -- 1
* Current pool -- 0DATES/DURATION
* Last Update -- 10/09/19 16:11 PM. Tim Bauer. Refocus location to WIchita (vs Minneapolis) as that is what the hiring manager is clearly targetting. . (full detail change log at ).
* Shortlist On -- 10/18/19
* Start On -- 10/28/19
* Duration -- Duration is estimated to be 6 months.
* 1st Post Date -- 08/28/19MISC
* Client -- Shared after 1st Screen
* Agent -- Shared after 1st Screen. Amplified is not the prime.
* Interview Details -- Face-to-face interview is NOT required after phone screen. That said, let LEVERAGEncy know on submission if Skype or other options AREN'T an option.
* Work Authorizations -- Everyone is encouraged to apply (work authorization is not a factor). Note, we are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time. So, if you are on visa, we would need to contract with your visa holder.
* Industry -- Other/Not Classified
* Posting Rating -- BCHANGE LOG:
* 10/09/19 13:54 PM. Tim Bauer. Refocus location to WIchita (vs Minneapolis) as that is what the hiring manager is clearly targetting.
* 09/19/19 14:59 PM. Tim Bauer. Have one solid candidate in play BUT hiring manager said 'keep em coming' so we'll leave this open for a bit.
* 09/12/19 15:46 PM. Tim Bauer. Still going here. Agent passed on one candidate due to lack of depth w/ AWS migration work specifically. Also wanted more hands on (less lead/arch)
* 09/09/19 15:16 PM. Tim Bauer. Client prefers candidates that can work in Wichita but are open to someone working in Minneapolis (have some of the team there as well).
* 09/05/19 12:44 PM. Tim Bauer. Still going. Haven't seen any solid options as of yet. I would assume that the end client has broadcast this to other vendors now (used to be exclusive).
* 08/28/19 01:46 AM. . Lead Created