Full-Stack Web/ Mobile Developer Location: Los Angeles, CA / REMOTE Full-Time Employment with CLIENT
Work Location. This position will likely work remotely but must be able to work typical office hours. Occasional travel including company meetings and events is expected.
Client is seeking a full-stack web developer with excellent software architecture skills to join our product development team. The product development team designs and builds software experiences for mobile and web that are uniquely valuable for Client's diverse, global, and high- energy entertainment industry culture of agents, executives, artists, and business partners
You will work collaboratively with other developers working in an agile environment to design and deliver mobile and web applications and APIs, and you will also help us deploy, operate, monitor, and sustain these applications and their supporting services. You will interact directly with people using your application.
- Education. Client prefers a BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Databases. Real SQL and NoSQL experience. Client is particularly interested in MongoDB and Elastic.
- Tools. Should have experience with maintaining projects using a distributed version control system such as Git and GitHub. Proficiency with Chrome developer tools or similar in other browsers.
- Techniques. Should be experienced with agile methods and the concepts behind continuous delivery. If the candidate is passionate about developing APIs, Client wants to see experience with security, performance, JSON, hypermedia formats, and REST. Passionate about testing and as a web developer we expect you to know HTTP well.
- Shipping. Passionate and have experience shipping and maintaining production software products. Must have strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills. Client is most interested in candidates exhibiting a passion for details, solving problems, simplicity, quality, and moving quickly.