.NET Developer - Angular
Location: Downtown LA
We are an IT Solutions and Services provider based in Fairfax, Virginia, leading and managing many Technology Transformation initiatives within several Federal Agencies. We have CMMI DEV & SVC Maturity Level 3 and multiple ISO Certifications. Our focus is to empower enterprises to achieve their business goals in today's highly competitive market by delivering quality customer solutions within the cost and schedule constraints of a program/project. We take an intuitive and collaborative approach in providing clients with IT solutions to implement their business processes that improve efficiency and quality to meet mission critical needs.
Our foundation is built on establishing lasting relationships with clients and customers. To learn more about CMCI go to
We are currently seeking an experienced Developer for a full-time permanent position located in Downtown LA. The Angular Developer should have experience working in an Angular software environment.
- Candidate must have 5+ years of experience building complex .NET web applications, functions, workflow, and SQL queries with T-SQL/PL SQL and stored procedures.
- Experience in the following area(s) is required: a. 5+ years of ASP.NET/MVC
- 5+ years of C# Programming
- 5+ years of Web services REST API or SOAP
- .NET Core knowledge required, should have recent Angular experience
- Advanced experience comparable to 3+ years in the following areas: Microsoft Framework 4.5 or higher
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must have a BS/BA degree in computer science, information technology, or related field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for degree on a year-for-year basis.
- Effectively complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; troubleshooting development and production support issues across multiple environments and platforms;
- Lead the system design and development methodologies and toolset to deliver a modernized web-based system application;
- Perform unit, integration, and load testing of complex websites, systems integration and applications interfaces;
- Lead role in the design and implementation of databases architecture, as well as expert management of data loads and data quality assurance;
- Gather customer software requirements and proposed best software solution and technologies to address business needs;
- Lead role in establishing and implementing consistent standards, practices, and procedures that will facilitate a high-quality application delivery to district users;
- Effectively work with project management, leadership and business users to provide time estimates, schedules for projects and any change revisions, communicating regularly with department management and functional users on project requirements, activities and status;
- Participate in application design strategy and team code review meetings;
- Provide mentoring as lead to other team members as needed;
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of all facets of the system application for team members and develop user guide and assistance tools to end users.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.