ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- E XTERNAL REPORTING Lead the external reporting function and administer the external reporting process
- Direct the external reporting Manager and Senior in preparing and filing the Company s external financial reports, including all 10-Q s, 10-K s and certain 8-K s filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ( SEC ).
- Responsible for all aspects of this reporting including compliance with the SEC s XBRL requirements.
- Facilitate the review process associated with the Company s external financial reports including Disclosure Committee Meetings, Management, and Board reviews.
- Work in close cooperation with Legal and HR to prepare and file the Company s annual proxy statement.
- Work in close cooperation with Legal and HR to prepare and file the Company s U.K annual report in accordance with the U.K. Companies Act. Financial reporting leads to this effort.
- Support the Investor Relations function and ensure the accuracy of press releases, investor presentations and other materials that will be shared publicly.
- A CCOUNTING RESEARCH & INTERNAL CONTROLS
- Monitor emerging accounting issues and new pronouncements to ensure that the Company s financial statements are presented in accordance with GAAP or IFRS, as required.
- Lead various accounting projects and the implementation of new accounting standards. Analyze, research and document critical and complex accounting and reporting issues faced by the Company.
- As needed, participate in the process of drafting and/or revising internal control procedures and process documentation largely related to External Reporting.
- A UDIT L IAISON Serve as a primary liaison to our external auditors working closely with the Company s external auditors to coordinate the Company s quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- L EADERSHIP Foster and build teamwork between the finance, accounting, and operating functions.
- MS Office Products
- Oracle ERP
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- DEGREE Bachelors in Accounting, Masters a plus.
- P ROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS CPA required
- WORK EXPERIENCE 6-8 years of Big 4 audit experience; 4+ years of directly applicable experience preparing quarterly and annual filings on behalf of an SEC registrant.
- TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail;
- Experience with Hyperion/HFM;
- Strong accounting research skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products;
- Proficient with Workiva WDesk.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS Very strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively interact with senior management on a regular basis
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com Main Site