The Manager/ Senior Manager, Sourcing Corporate Services will support the Director in managing the portfolio of Service providers across the Kite for Information Technology, Consulting Services, Marketing/Commercial Services, Human Resources and Staffing. Under the guidance of the Director, the Manager will lead sourcing activities, including generating request for proposals and negotiate supply/service agreements in collaboration with Legal and Finance to deliver value for Kite. The Manager will support execution of the procurement strategy for the relevant category which takes into account factors including total cost of ownership, risk, supplier performance and lifecycle management. He/She will contribute to the continuous improvement of Kite’s sourcing and procurement policies and procedures.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Prepare request for proposals, obtain quotes and lead cross functional sourcing activities.
• Lead and/or assist in negotiating pricing, supply agreements and amendments to support business needs.
• Collaborate and build productive relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders to identify opportunities to gain efficiencies and costs savings while fulfilling business requirements.
• Develop and/or support the execution of the category strategies.
• Establish and foster effective relationships with key suppliers.
• Track supplier performance through scorecards focusing on quality, customer service and cost. Arrange business reviews with key suppliers and drive performance improvement.
• Ensure compliance with existing Sourcing and Procurement policies and implement business process improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 6 years + of relevant sourcing experience in one or more of the following categories: Information Technology, Consulting Services, Marketing/Commercial Services, Human Resources and Staffing
• Experience in cross functional team leadership.
• Demonstrated business acumen and experience in contract negotiation and administration.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced expanding company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
• Collaborate well in cross-functional matrix environment, ability to communicate and work independently with individuals across different levels in the organization.
• Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in e-procurement and B2B operations is preferred.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project/Smartsheet, Oracle EBS and other applications