Fora Financial has an exciting, direct hire opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join a dynamic
technology enabled financial company. Our software development team is excellence driven, works well
together and enjoys creating transformative solutions.
As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in agile development projects and enhancements to
our existing sales platform. The position is primarily a development position but will be require some
administration and high-level support. We are looking for someone who loves learning, working in a fastpaced
environment, detail oriented with the ability to envision the big picture, self-motivated, and selfmanaged.
You will be working in a small and dedicated team guaranteed to keep you challenged and
You will be orchestrating solutions for a sophisticated, tech savvy admin team representing sales and
marketing. You will report to the CTO and join a small team of application developers as the salesforce
expert. Although various members of the team occasionally help with the salesforce development, most
of the time you’ll be responsible for all the design and development.
• Design and develop new functionality based on business requirements.
• Create test classes and perform required testing on new development.
• Review and adjust system settings to proper visibility and security.
• Manage sandbox and deployments.
• Document functionality and changes to the system.
• Perform daily administrative tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom
fields, validations, workflows, e-mail template, data-loads, etc…
• Provide high-level support to a small group of advanced Salesforce users.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Development.
• Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
• API integration and/or development experience
• Salesforce Developer Certification, higher certifications are a plus
• Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
• Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single
sign-on, and duplicate management.
• Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between current
solution and desired solution.
• Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.