*Unable to sponsor at this time*
This position is responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. DA Davidson is will provide further education and industry training.
Experience and Skills
• College diploma or university degree in computer science, information systems, business technology and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience.
• Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language specifically or equivalent to Java, Python, PHP, Node.js, .NET, ColdFusion and etc.
• Server-side frameworks/MVC concepts.
• Experience creating and consuming RESTful Web Services.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments, including OAUTH and SSO.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Outputting data in different formats
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
• Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
• Competent to work in all phases of applications programming activities.
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail.
• Ability to work nights and weekends when necessary.
• Work with third-party vendors while managing aggressive timelines.
• Ability to effectively address and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Primary focus will be development of server-side logic
• Create or modify moderate to complex applications programs from detailed specifications.
• Code, test, debug, document, and maintain those applications.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Assist with the repair and diagnosis of database discrepancies. Follow through to resolution.
• Update and troubleshoot issues with third-party databases, vendors, and their applications. Follow through until resolved.
• The remediation of new and existing security findings.
• Research new industry-standard code that improves the team’s ability to create secure, high-quality, high-performance applications.
• Perform any other duties as assigned to include providing support for coworkers.
PO Box 5015 Great Falls, MT, 59403Contact