Our current client is looking to bring on Business Systems Analyst with a focus on the technical side of ServiceNow as it will relate to and support their Human Resources Operations. In this role you will be responsible for the administration, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow Human Resources Service Desk platform, contributing to enhancement efforts on the ServiceNow HRSD platform that applies technical solutions to eliminate manual processes and simplify workflows for complex procedures. In addition, you will be looked too leverage business knowledge and technical expertise to participate in business process improvements and engage in demonstrations, present value propositions, and proof of concepts. Candidate should have 5 + years overall business experience with a minimum of 3 years' experience with ServiceNow. In this role you will be reporting to the IT Product Manager for Service now as well as be part of the team under the IT Manager for Corporate Initiatives.
Role starts off remote but will move back into the office when deemed safe and reasonable.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years' overall Business Systems Analysis experience required
- 3+ years' experience with administrating ServiceNow technology required
- 3+ years' experience with ServiceNow configuration and development of advanced workflows required
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex, cross-functional projects required
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must be skilled in analytical techniques, practices and problem solving
- Experience working with Project Managers with ability to accurately estimate ETAs on projects and tasks
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow HRSD or similar HR service delivery tool preferred not required
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Proficiency with some collaboration tools like SharePoint and Box
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Understands advanced internet and client/server architectures
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- 3+ years of HR Business Systems Analysis experience preferred
- Requirements Elicitation - Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem.
- Requirements Management and Analysis - Ability to define, document and manage business requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives.
Business Requirements Testing and Validation - Managing traceability of business requirements through testing and validation process.
- User Acceptance Testing - Collaborates with stakeholder in testing for acceptance of end user business solution.
- Business Relationship Management - Ability to engage business sponsors and contribute to their targeted business outcomes.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.