Come Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
Revenue Growth Management (RGM) is an integrated, strategic approach to drive balanced revenue growth that our teams can profitably sustain for years to come. The Manager, Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Analytics will work with the Director of RGM - East Asia & India region to support the design, development and ultimately execution of analytics & Insight Roadmap and Strategy to deliver on the strategic pillars of Price, Assortment, Promotion, and Trade spend. As a strategic priority of the company, the role will be expected to identify, incorporate, and leverage best in class Revenue Growth Management insights/models/dashboards/algorithms that support the key RGM prioritiesKey responsibilities
- Be a driven self-starter, identifying opportunities and being accountable for the execution of the RGM analytics, insights & tool deployment initiatives
- Ensure integrated RGM approach being applied by designing analytics around people and processes
- Serve as a thought partner with deep experience in RGM analytics process and data synthesis
- Conduct thorough analysis and synthesize insights into actionable recommendations
- Support data strategy, data collection architecture, data governance, and data reporting
- Partner across functional teams in the region to stay abreast of current & changing landscape of analytics
- Refine, maintain, or tweak strategic roadmaps across models/data/tools aligned with strategy
- Leveraging internal and external data sources in the creation of statistical and analytic reviews of the pricing strategy, revenue optimization, promotional price activity, and trade optimization
Who You Are
- Synthesizing marketing and pricing information to draw insights and actionable recommendations (e.g., structure the problem, collect data, identify challenges/opportunities and present results)
- Leading the creation of new methodology, tools, systems, and processes that will ensure the right Insights are delivered both locally and globally to enhance the go-to-market
- Demonstrating you are a team player; your work will be done in coordination with key stakeholders across EAI region to review the current Insight Roadmap and develop future strategies that can be executed at scale
You always strive to do a good job, but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You are known for successfully driving change and influencing cross-functional teams and manage the multitude of enterprise priorities with ease. You possess the ability to understand and address complex business issues and multi-functional operating strategies efficiently. You also have:
What You'll Receive
- Bachelor's Degree in business or other discipline that requires quantitative knowledge, MBA preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a data and analytics role; CPG and true RGM experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across functions
- Establish positive working relationships with individuals at all levels across all functions
- Collaborate with SBU/Commercial/RGM teams and other key internal/external stakeholders and influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions
- Drive confidence and momentum by providing the context and data / insights to decide and act
- Understanding of financial concepts and pricing (cash flow, NPV, IRR, ROI, economic profit, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and systems aptitude
- Powe B I /Tableau/ SQL/ Alteryx experience a plus
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors, and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.