This candidate will work on a team supporting our mission to provide IAM services to the organization. This includes cross-team communication and functions that could also include automation and process improvement efforts. This position will work with key business units, developers, vendors, and security engineers to help support the migration from CA GovernanceMinder to IdentityIQ. This person will be responsible for managing, supporting and providing improvements to all aspects tied to the migration effort. Responsibilities include requirements gathering, impact analysis, data analysis, and facilitation creating work effort estimates for new features and fixes. Continuously look for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the company.
This position will also support execution of Certifications within GovernanceMinder and Identity IQ and may include day to day operational support functions.
- Visio / Visual Workflows
- Requirement Gathering
- Documentation development
- Process Understanding
- Meeting facilitation
- Verbal and written communication
- Performing Security/Risk Assessments
- Conducting platform team interviews
- Leading and driving the team as part of this effort
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance – 2+ years
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience working with highly confidential data
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Prefer background or familiarity with IAM and security concepts; experience with Identity IQ is a plus
We need additional staff to help support our day to day operational work to support executing Access Certifications. In addition, we need additional staff to help meet our SOP goals/dates in migrating Certifications to a new platform.
Business Analysis experience