Duration: 3+ Months Contract Position.
Client: Windstream Communications
OfficeSuite Tier1 Technician positions perform initial troubleshooting and incident creation for Windstream Enterprise OfficeSuite products. The OfficeSuite product is a voice over IP product that is managed via a portal. Customers call into the OfficeSuite Tier1 team to get assistance with any changes that need made within the portal. The portal changes include but are not limited to, call forwards, building/updating auto attendants, building call groups, managing call routing and creating/deleting users. In this position Technicians are expected to manage customer relationships, create and update trouble tickets for customers, both internal and external, agents, and vendors, as well as utilize multiple systems to pinpoint a customer issue. - Answer all inbound calls from our customers, internal or external, regarding any trouble or service issue they might be experiencing across the Windstream Enterprise OfficeSuite product suite
- Create and assign Customer Incident Reports to the Enterprise Repair Center Technicians with all required customer and product information
- Utilize multiple systems to verify customer services and perform low level trouble isolation tasks when services are not working correctly
- Provide excellent customer service by promoting Open communication with our customers in their most critical situations
Associate Degree in a technical discipline and 2-3 years technical/telephony experience with 2+ years directly related to the job; or 5+ years of directly related telephony experience or an equivalent combination of education and/or directly related telephony experience required.
Special Requirements/ Certifications:
1) General knowledge of the telecommunication products and offerings.
2) Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
3) Possess technical aptitude for performing technical tasks in switches, routers and other telecommunications equipment
4) Ability to work in a high intensity, stressful environment
5) Ability to work a rotating 24x7x365 schedule
6) Ability to work alone or as a member of a team
7) Ability to fulfill requirements of essential personnel to include: inclement weather, natural disasters and federal/local government emergency situations
8) Reliable transportation
9) Ability to multi-task
10) Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management
High School diploma or equivalent and 2+ years’ experience with 1-2 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate
Required Years of Experience