ASG Technologies provides global organizations with a modern approach to Digital Transformation to succeed in the Information Economy. ASG is the only solutions provider for both Information Management and IT Systems.
Our Information Management solutions enable companies to find, understand, govern and deliver information of any kind, from any source through its lifecycle. Our IT Systems Management solutions empower companies to support traditional and modern infrastructure more efficiently and effectively. ASG is proud to serve more than 3,000 customers worldwide in 60 countries. We are driven by three key operating principles, Customers Matter, People Matter, Results Matter: if we do a good job by our customers and people, the results take care of themselves.
The Mobius team at ASG Technologies has built a best-in-class Enterprise Content Services Platform. We are a collaborative and motivated team seeking a brilliant and dedicated Software Engineering Manager to drive our on-premises and on-cloud Windows and Linux content repositories into the future while preparing for a SaaS offering.
Responsible for several scrums totaling 20+ domestic and remote developers, the proper candidate will combine strong leadership skills, architectural savvy, attention to detail and an instinct for innovation as they oversee development of ultra-high performance multi-tenant ingestion, search, indexing, and retrieval services.
The position is located in our newly constructed Purchase, NY development center, convenient to I-287, I-95, and the Hutchinson River Parkway.
• Work with your peers to establish and maintain technical interfaces and shared standards across the multiple tiers of the Mobius solution
• Participate in long-term roadmap planning with Product Management
• Create and adhere to aggressive development release schedules
• Use data-driven techniques to analyze and improve upon software quality and productivity
• Build and refine cross-disciplinary teams through domestic and remote recruiting
• Have 5+ years of experience, with 2+ years in a team lead or management capacity in web application development
• Be an experienced agile practitioner, with the ability to mentor less experienced scrum masters and team members
• Have hands-on, expert-level experience with Java, RESTful services, and modern UI technologies such as ng2+
• Have demonstrable experience working with web-scale or enterprise-scale, high volume, high availability web applications
• Demonstrate an understanding of UXD for both mobile and desktop applications
• Communicate, verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner suitable for interaction with business stakeholders and customers
• Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
It would be even better if you:
• Have a background in or understanding of topics in machine learning and/or data science
• Have experience with on-cloud or SaaS deployments on AWS
• Have working knowledge of Enterprise Content Management systems such as SharePoint, Al Fresco, Mobius, IBM CMOD