Company Description PureIntegration
is seeking a Digital Business Analyst II
to join our team! Type of Role
: Fulltime Contract W2 Hourly RoleLocation:
100% Remote Work Authorization:
We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Relationships. No OPT/CPT candidates.Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop analytics requirements, measurement plans, impact analyses, and dashboards to support each new feature. Build reporting that will enable the broader team to understand the customer journey and path to conversion.
- Optimize the implementation and maintenance of online and offline digital analytics and sales technologies. Ensure proper tagging and reporting of digital data to drive high-quality, accurate business decisions.
- Utilize various data visualization tools and analysis techniques to effectively understand every stage of the customer journey, including:
- Awareness and marketing channel optimization
- Understanding site behavior and engagement
- Consideration, lead generation, and lead nurturing
- Conversion analyses and online purchase
- E-Commerce and offline systems reconciliation
- Using digital data, provide actionable insights and recommendations that demonstrate bottom-line value to senior leadership and other internal clients. Develop business cases to support acting on these insights and recommendations. Lead key analytics initiatives with minimal oversight by leadership team. Develop reputation as trusted analytics expert within the broader team.
- Support standard reports at weekly, monthly, quarterly or other cadences. Build superior dashboards, models, and forecasts to support business planning or other initiatives. Partner with the cross-functional team to optimize and improve existing processes. Monitor and maintain data quality and integrity.
- Focus needs to be more on taking data and turning it into actionable insights.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years of experience in Digital/Web Analytics
- Adobe Analytics tools (SiteCatalyst, Discover and ReportBuilder) & Google Analytics proficiency or Adobe certification is a plus.
- Proficiency and expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Data visualization skills with Domo or Tableau.
- Technical web analytics or programming knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with using SQL to pull/manipulate data from Enterprise Data Warehouses is a plus
- Experience with sales reporting development and modelling is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.