At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so....
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant who takes personal ownership and accountability for leading custom solution definition and delivery of Smart Accounting for our clients. The Solutions Architect is a technical customer-facing role that is responsible for the end-to-end client product implementation experience. They are expected provide technical and consultative leadership on individual projects they work on as well as across the Software team and Business Development Team.
• Own the successful end-to-end implementation of a product (Smart Accounting) for clients. Own the technical solution and implementation for any new project engagements post initial onboard.
• Define, develop and manage large-scale system implementation project plans conducting cost/benefit analyses and risk assessments, monitoring and reviewing project progress, serving as liaison with customers, adjusting schedules and plans as necessary, managing budget and financial planning, identifying and resolving issues, and obtaining user acceptance of completed projects/services.
• Collaborate throughout the company to effectively identify and resolve client issues and takes ownership for driving these issues to closure.
• Proactively escalate issues as necessary and maintain practical and working knowledge of relevant client processes, and emerging client issues, in order to be able to respond quickly and efficiently.
• Serve as the primary technical client facing contact during a project. Know how to speak to both technical and non-technical stakeholders; be able to translate and communicate more complex / technical topics to client stakeholders.
• Operate as the product and project expert and trusted advisor of clients, guiding them with industry and product best practices.
• Gather requirements from key stakeholders, and translate them into clear, actionable technical requirements. Drive analysis of how business requirements can be technically implemented.
• Participate in the architecture, design, and development of custom solutions to resolve real client pain points and requirements.
• Design complex bespoke solutions that require creative investigations and evaluations of alternative architectural solutions
• Apply industry best practices and design patterns to create scalable and secure solutions
• Lead design and code reviews with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability, and future expansion
• Contribute to the growth and development of the Client Experience Account Management Team
• Provide coaching and input to less experienced team members on both technical and process related topics.
• Presents, and communicates, and articulates technical processes effectively to all levels of the organization (including technical and non-technical audiences, Senior Leadership, VPs, and the C-level executives)
• Establish key elements of strategic plans with measurable contribution towards results. Focus on mid to long-term operational and strategic plans within and beyond area of focus
• Develop, gather buy-in and execute various complex department and company projects
• Maintain market expertise and act as client advocate within EP
• Additional duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
• Masters of Business Administration (MBA) preferred or industry/job experience equivalent
• Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Engineering, Business or relevant field of study
• 7-10 years of experience of software development and systems implementation working in one or more relevant domains: software engineering, systems architecture and/or technical project management
• 5 years of experience working with customers in a pre-sales or post-sales technical role
• 5 years of hands-on architecture and design experience with ERP implementations, or equivalent enterprise software system implementations, SaaS, Cloud, and API driven applications
• Experience working with and selling enterprise-wide software solutions such as Cost Accounting, Budgeting, Scheduling or a related field
• Oversight experience on transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
• Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C , Java and/or .Net)
• Strong experience in building applications using Java, Python, Rest API, Micro-services, etc.
• Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
• Excellent troubleshooting, critical thinking, and data analysis skills (applications, storage, networking, service systems)
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions in a precise and concise manner to both large and small audiences
• Ability to educate clients of all sizes, with the ability to influence
• Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
• Proven track record of building trusted technical and business relationships
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
• Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources with high degree of diplomacy
• Knowledge of general business and management principles including planning, resource allocation, human resources procedures, leadership techniques and operations.
• Ability to motivate, engage, supervise and guide others directly and indirectly
• Ability to project plan and operationalize efficiencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce