Job Title: System Engineer (PAM) - Windows
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Duration: 6+ months (high potential for extension)
Act as member of the Systems Engineering Team focused on providing cross-platform server systems, systems engineering, and integration oversight. This includes a large and geographically diverse Windows, UNIX and OS400 cross-platform systems environment supporting critical business and clinical applications (7 x 24 x 365). Provide 2nd level support for incident management across all environments and implement RBAC in privileged access mode on Server/Application infrastructure.
- 8+ years of system engineering experience in enterprise environments
- Windows Server Administration, Privilege Access Management, Identity Management, and PowerShell scripting
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange and O365
- Experience in writing and modifying PowerShell scripts
- Experience supporting monitoring tools such as SCOM, Patrol, SCCM desirable
- Manage global group and server access management
- Interface with applications teams and Security teams to deploy access control and integration
- Provide next day support and troubleshooting during privileged access deployments
- Excellent documentation, organization, and communication skills
- Engineering, implementation, operation, maintenance, and support of a wide range of Server platforms in medium to large organizations
- RBAC implementation experience
- Desired knowledge in databases (e.g. DB2, SQL, Oracle, Cache), server operating systems (e.g. Windows, OS400, AIX, Linux, VMS), Citrix, technologies for high availability (e.g. HACMP, MS Clustering, content switching), virtualization (e.g. logical partitioning, VMWare), provisioning, monitoring and inventory tool sets (e.g. Tivoli, MS Systems Center, Opsware, BMC), directory services (such as MS active directory) and messaging / collaboration.
- Implementing and administrating TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, print services, and other infrastructure components.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly systems capacity and performance review and assurance to capacity management for accurate metrics reporting and Operating Systems.
- Industry best practice standards in systems operations and engineering. Work on multiple projects at the same time and deliver quality service.
- Good organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team environment.
- Articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner and easily understood by all.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service and responding to user needs in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintain a high energy level and be willing to learn new things.
- Experience in the following engineering disciplines: troubleshooting, incident management, and contribute to single point of failure analysis.
- Understanding of operational support of SAN and related network technologies.
- Experience with change management practices
Thanks & RegardsHyder khan
MatchPoint Solutions | Cell 925-452-6584 | Email: Address: 3875 Hopyard Rd, Ste 325/ Pleasanton CA 94588,