Atrilogys direct client is seeking a Senior Manager of Network Security
to guide the planning, architecture and design of automation for network routers, switches, and security devices across the nationwide environment supporting the buildout of our new 5G wireless infrastructure. This is a Full Time Direct Hire
position that is 100% onsite in Englewood, CO Title
: Network Security Manager Location
: Englewood, CO Duration
: Full Time
The successful candidate will manage a team accountable for network security architecture and design/implementation at large-scale. Network security designs will include security controls for multi-VRF layer 2/3 network design, security of GPS timing, secure network routing, zero-touch provisioning of devices, capacity engineering, secure connectivity to Internet and third parties and network administrator identity management.
This role is a key, strategic part of our business, and presents an opportunity to implement and optimize the latest networking solutions. In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain a multi-year strategic infrastructure plan to include a long-term vision, technology roadmaps, goals and objectives;
- Create and maintain network architecture while designing and developing network node configurations;
- Support validation, deployment, optimization and operations of network nodes;
- Guide the testing and validation of new IP services, feature enhancements and software bug fixes;
Skills and experience
- Provide advanced technical leadership for complex project work, including functional subsystem upgrades for mission-critical network devices and services as well as strategic upgrades to the network.
Ideal Senior Manager of Network Security candidates have:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/computer engineering preferred, or ten or more years of professional experience in large enterprise or carrier space;
- Professional networking certifications a plus - CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/JNCIE or equivalent;
- Public cloud certifications a plus - advanced networking, cloud network engineer, or equivalent;
Successful Senior Manager of Network Security candidates have extensive knowledge in:
- IP routing across a multi-site, hierarchical architecture;
- MPLS and/or segment Routing (SR-MPLS, SRv6)
- eBGP, iBGP, IS-IS, VRFs and QoS
- Integration with public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Architecture, design, and engineering of network security boundaries both internal and external
- Network firewall and IDS/IPS systems evaluation, design, implementation and support;
- Design and implementation of internal and external VPN connectivity;
- Configuration hardening of network and peripheral devices;
- Creation of network security policies, processes, auditing and enforcement.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.