Kforce has a client in San Diego, CA that is seeking multiple Remote Mid-Senior Principal React Engineers to join a remote-first Front end development team. There are many benefits that come with this opportunity including: both a bonus and generous RSU package, and opportunities to grow your career. This is a client that we've worked with for years and helped hire throughout the organization including leadership.
* React or Full-stack Engineer will implement new features to deliver customer portal features and diabetes data visualizations
* Leverage the latest React technologies to engineer clean, modularized, and well unit and integration tested TypeScript code that runs seamlessly across applications
* As a React or Full-Stack Engineer, you will integrate micro services, negotiate API contracts, and architect modern client data caches
* Push the boundaries of how software development works in a regulatory environment
* Mentor junior engineers through peer coding, perform code reviews, prepare knowledge transfers, discuss how we write code, and improve the developer experience
* React or Full-Stack Engineer will drive to deliver business outcomes and question the status quo
* 2.5 years of experience in developing modern React
* Experience writing well tested and modularized TypeScript code
* Understanding the cost of overly DRY and smart code
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines for large scale mobile and web apps
* The ability to collaborate effectively with designers using an eye of design
* Excellent written and communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.