We are looking for experienced Test Automaton Engineers who want to make an impact not only in the office, but in the world around them. We need talented test engineers to help shape the future of our products. Expect to find great meaning in what you do, enjoy it, and be compensated competitively for your time and talents.
We are passionate about building software that solves problems. Cogility Software is a leading data analytics technology provider focused on enhancing human and system performance by providing actionable intelligence in the most challenging and complex environments.
Our products include a highly scalable solution that employs the latest in cloud-based technologies, machine learning, advanced semantic analysis and complex event processing. Other products developed are principally targeted for the law enforcement, big data, logistics, distribution, insider threat, maritime and government intelligence applications. Apply to learn more about our products!
What you’ll be doing
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will help define and drive our automated test efforts and keep our platform running smoothly by:
- Advancing automation efforts
- Building and maintaining highly available systems across various production environments
- Validating software releases
- Debugging complex issues and performance problems throughout the stack
- Ensuring that end users have a bug free experience
You'll work closely with development teams, to help discover and debug issues.
What we need
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of work experience in a similar position or product development
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or technical certification or equivalent work experience
- A good understanding of the software development process including development and deployment
- Able to Own a software product through requirements, design, implementation release and support.
- Real experience with Gray and White Box testing approach using component level testing (API, DB, component UI)
- Experience creating hybrid e2e tests using UI+API
- Familiar with CI/CD tools
- Familiar with Test Management Systems (X-Ray, Zephyr, TestRail, etc)
- Experience to optimize complex test code and review code from other team members
- Experience with SSH terminal
- Software Engineering background a strong plus
What we want:
- Be open to taking on challenges in a new domain
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple assignments/ projects at once
- Be able to communicate and work with people of all technical levels in a team environment
- Be willing to take feedback and incorporate it into your work