SFDC Tech Lead
Senior salesforce tech lead with experience in Community, Field Service and managed package.
- Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices. Able to identify the need and recommend the use of apex and Visual Force to meet a business requirement.
- Experience in Managed Package Implementations
- Strong understanding of database design concepts
- Strong development experience in Community, FSL and LWC
- Experience with Data Loader
- Must have experience in developing System Architecture Documents
- Strong technical writing skills. The ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive solution design documents, application architecture, integration architecture, NFR and deployment documentation.
- Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce "Story-lines" as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; executive level presence and experience facilitating meetings
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including sales, support and marketing
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer certification required. Service Cloud and Field Service Certification will be required but are not a pre-requisite for the role.
- Experience with both agile methodologies
- Drives technical (HL and LL) design and development for major components of focused solutions
- Offers best practice advice and recommendations to clients often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy.
- Engages with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce and integration/migration
- Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects.
- Provides overall Salesforce technical expertise.
- Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments.
- Architects creative solutions that solve our client's business and technical problems.
- Builds & Deploys Salesforce solutions.
- Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solution.