Telecommunications or Media Oracle Cloud ERP Financials or Supply Chain Senior Manager
Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment
sector includes the world leaders in telecommunications, media, entertainment, sports, business information services, and digital platform companies - for search, social, marketing, analytics, etc.The Team
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle EBS Managers reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle EBS implementations. Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice .Work you'll do
As a Senior Manager,
you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways including:Engagement Management:
Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.Practice Development & Eminence:
Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.People Development:
Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.QualificationsRequired:
- 8+ years of experience working directly with, or serving clients in, Telecommunications including service providers, carriers, networks and broadcasters, infrastructure and equipment manufacturers. Or Media including internet, film/movies, electronic games, music, newspapers, publications, radio, television. Or Entertainment including professional and semi-professional sports clubs, leagues, and major sporting events and companies that produce or organize and promote live events. Industry experience is a must.
- A minimum of 8+ years of Oracle EBusiness functional implementation experience. Oracle Cloud ERP Financials and/or Supply Chain.
- A functional professional with 4+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations
- A Project Manager and/or Team Lead on at least 4+ full cycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations and/or large scale EBS Financials upgrades.
- A lead resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping practical business solutions, identifying and consulting with clients on business process transformation, optimization and best-practice initiatives, testing, training, managing go-live and system cutovers, defining support procedures
- Experience reporting to C-level client contacts, managing client teams, in addition to on- and off-site, and off-shore functional and technical teams.
- Functional design and configuration experience with some combination of the following Oracle EBS Financials modules in Release 12 (R12): General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, EBTax, Treasury, Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS), Procure to Pay (P2P, PtP), Invoice, Record to Report (R2R, RtR).
- Possess a complete and thorough knowledge of accounting and finance principles, including GAAP procedures, SOX compliance, localizations.
- Experience managing project scope, change requests, delivery against defined milestones; mitigate and remediate risk factors and propose solutions based on best practices.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Visa-Sponsorship - Limited sponsorship may be available.
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.