Provides support across a broad range of technologies and liaises with multiple areas of the business to provide technical support for our endpoint fleet of equipment. Communicates effectively about a broad range of technologies and explains solutions in technical and nontechnical terms. Responsibilities may span over multiple facilities based in the area as needed for support that could require the ability to travel.
- Deploy and troubleshooting common/complex issues with Windows and Mac endpoints and peripheral devices
- Diagnosing/troubleshooting issues with enterprise level applications
- Installing/uninstalling/repairing Desktop Applications
- Maintaining asset management databases as applicable as part of endpoint lifecycle including physical inventories
- Ensuring compliance to company programs, policies, procedures and assisting/guiding business users as appropriate
- Collaborate with partner support teams/vendors to deploy, troubleshoot and decommission various technologies (functionality, network/server equipment, video conferencing, etc.)
- Managing support of Incidents and Service Requests in ServiceNow including problem analysis and recommendations to improve program elements
- Prioritizing critical tickets to tickets with less urgency in daily activities while maintaining service levels
- Mentor to peers through knowledge sharing and assistance with troubleshooting
- Performs other related duties and participates in more complex special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with up to 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Knowledge of endpoint software such as MS Windows OS, MAC OS, Microsoft Office, Google Suite of Applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, and SCCM/WorkSpace One or similar distribution products
- Solid knowledge of ServiceNow or other ITSM toolset
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people when completing work assignments.
- Excellent customer service skills and effective communications via in person, phone, chat or email
- Strong teamwork ethic and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Thought leadership surrounding issues and observations in the environment
- Initiative, autonomy and a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to travel to other locations as needed
- Lifting - Potential lifting up to 25 pounds occasionally to move objects
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer