Job Title: Sr. Software Support Engineer # 351799
Location: Casa Grande, Arizona. / Newark, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension-Long Term Project)
- In this role, you are embedded within the Brand’s Content Team as the Creative Lead for Motion to work cross-functionally within the various teams and departments at Lucid.
- The Sr. Software Support Engineer – Telematics, has a history of working on Wi-Fi, LTE, Bluetooth, and networking communication protocols. Is an expert in the Ubuntu/Linux environment, has an excellent knowledge of system level commands and a passion for working on the best EV on earth
- This role is located on-site in Casa Grande, AZ.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Retrieve and diagnose logs
- Troubleshoot system failures
- Perform root cause analysis
- Master’s degree in computer science
- 4 years Ubuntu/Linux experience
- 4 years software development lifecycle experience
- 5 years automotive industry (UDS, DoIP, CAN, ECU)
- 5 years Telematics Control Unit knowledge
- 5 years troubleshooting in Ubuntu/Linux Environment
- 5 years Jira experience ADDITIONAL NOTES No remote, must relocate to AZ, Able to work 24/7 (all shifts)
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.