Highlighted Skills: Salesforce -- Technical Lead Roles,Salesforce -- Lightning Components,Candidates must be able to conduct a video (skype, etc.) with Amplified prior to submission. Is candidate open to this? If so, put SkypeID (or alternative) in comments. WHY APPLY?
Are you a Salesforce Tech Lead with 8+ years of experience? Do you have experience working with solutions that leverage lightning as well? Then this might be the role for you.
APPLY TODAY! TARGET PROFILES (in order of desirability):
#1 - Salesforce Tech Lead with Lightning; 10+ years
#2 - Salesforce Tech Lead roles w/ Vlocity Data Model, 8+ yrs
#3 - Salesforce Tech lead roles w/ Energy and Utility domain experience, 8+ yrsSKILLS - CORE:
* Salesforce -- Technical Lead Roles
* Salesforce -- Lightning Components
* Candidates must be able to conduct a video (skype, etc.) with Amplified prior to submission. Is candidate open to this? If so, put SkypeID (or alternative) in comments.SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:
* Salesforce -- Apex
* Salesforce -- VisualForce (VF)
* Vlocity Data Model
* Salesforce -- Integration (3rd party products, etc.)
* Domain - Energy or Utility
* ERP, CRM and SCM functional knowledge
* 1st Language English or equivalent (i.e. 8 years in US, AUS, Singapore, Europe, etc.)
* If the candidate is a sub-contract to you, are you o.k. with us paying you your markup separate and contracting directly with the candidates employer of record directly (Yes/No)? Put NA in comments if you are employer of record.
* Provide either (1) an online profile (LinkedIn URL, etc) or (2) a reference that you reported to. If providing reference, share name, company, phone, and email where email is from the domain of the company. If neither, put NA in comments.SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:
* What is your birthday (agent/client use it for personal ID -- only need month/day)
* If you are not local, are you willing to relocate at your cost (no expense to us or agent/client)?
* Ideal times for follow-up conversations by phone (i.e. after 5 p.m., 12-1, anytime, etc.)
* If not listed in resume, notate here ALL education details for candidate (institution, degree, year of graduation)OTHER INFORMATION:
* Status -- 1-Active
* Employment Type -- Contract
* Role -- Salesforce Lead w/ Lightning, 8+ yrs
* Experience -- ~10year(s)
* Location -- Spokane, WA.
* Compensation -- Up to 93.00/hr in a c2c/1099 structure. Limited W2 structure also possible but rate drops to 78.00/hr gross. We say gross as the limited w2 rate shown is before employer/employee taxes (not take home; take home would be lower as its after employee taxes which vary).
* Payment Terms -- Monthly invoice, NET 30 payment off invoice
* Expenses -- Included in rate above
* Number of Positions -- 1
* Current pool -- 0DATES/DURATION
* Last Update -- 10/07/19 11:30 AM. . Lead Created. (full detail change log at ).
* Shortlist On -- 10/18/19
* Start On -- 10/28/19
* Duration -- Duration is estimated to be 6 months.
* 1st Post Date -- 09/06/19MISC
* Client -- Shared after 1st Screen
* Agent -- Shared after 1st Screen. Amplified is not the prime.
* Interview Details -- Face-to-face interview is NOT required after phone screen. That said, let LEVERAGEncy know on submission if Skype or other options AREN'T an option.
* Work Authorizations -- Everyone is encouraged to apply (work authorization is not a factor). Note, we are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time. So, if you are on visa, we would need to contract with your visa holder.
* Industry -- Computer/IT Services
* Posting Rating -- BCHANGE LOG:
* 09/06/19 16:27 PM. . Lead Created