Our direct client is seeking a Peoplesoft Developer - Campus Solutions
to join their team for a Full Time Direct Hire. Candidate must be based in California, this is 100% Remote.
The core hours are 8am-5pm Pacific Time Senior Peoplesoft Developer -Must have experience with:
- Campus Solutions
- Fluid Experience
- PeopleSoft 9.2
In this role, the candidate will work on campus solutions module and some financials. This is mostly a technical role, will need to have PeopleSoft 9.2. Must have some experience with Fluid.
100% Remote - Must work Pacific Hours
With supervision develop specialized technical solutions for modification or integration between University enterprise information systems, including but not limited to PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, HCM and Finance modules, and other web based applications. Full working knowledge of PeopleSoft Development including but not limited to App Engine, Integration Broker, PeopleCode, and Web Services, as well as overall system analysis, design, testing, and troubleshooting skills. This position will need to work closely with functional analysts for system testing and documentation. Qualifications
- Five or more years of experience in successfully developing and modifying routine to complex PeopleSoft applications.
- Experience with supporting a PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2 environment
- Experience with Peoplesoft Fluid development and conversion from classic
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of App Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, SQL, PeopleCode, BI Publisher and SQR
- Strong technical writing skills and non-technical project materials including timelines and status reports.
- General knowledge of system security, networking, computing software and hardware, and servers.
- Understanding of cross-functional information technology projects with the ability to comprehend operational procedures across departments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to evaluate data, assess alter
- natives and make decisions and/or recommendations as required.
- Knowledge of relational databases and related tools
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and Operating systems
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with diverse group of individuals at all organizational levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks when faced with interruptions, distractions, and fluctuating workload
- Working knowledge of university's processes and procedures that pertain to the duties of the position
- Ability to create/support Peoplesoft Web Services
Develop specialized technical solutions for modification or integration between university enterprise information systems, including but not limited to PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, HCM, and Finance modules.
Candidate must be based in California, this is 100% Remote.
- Work closely with business analysts in functional areas, determine feasibility of new request for enhancements, considering possible approaches taking into account the impact on upgrades and maintenance.
- Convert user needs into system design specifications and design solutions using the most appropriate and efficient technical solution.
- Assist in the design and development of new processes, performing all aspects of technical testing, and assisting functional analysts in planning, user testing, training and documentation.
- Coordinate the implementation and on-going maintenance of all developed software, including experience with PUM Images and/or patches and regulatory updates.
- Troubleshoot user errors or other production issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with user training and documentation on all levels.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.