50% Remote, 50% Expense paid travel to client site.
Vector Consulting is seeking an SAP S/4 HANA P2P Consultant on a 12+ months renewable contract in Los Angeles, CA.
Position : SAP S/4 HANA P2P Consultant
SAP S/4 HANA P2P Consultant : This position requires 50% travel to the customer location.
SAP S/4 HANA P2P Process Lead with experience of implementing SAP for global organizations.
Experience working in Media & Entertainment being an added advantage:
- 10-12+ Years of experience in Procure to Pay process implementation;
- At least two full life-cycle implementation projects (from Blueprint/Explore through Go-Live) using S/4HANA;
- Good knowledge of requirement analysis, solution design, system set-up/configuration, testing of SAP P2P processes including Materials Management, Inventory Management, Purchasing, and Material Requirements Planning;
- Experience in P2P processing including – Business Partner (Vendor) setup, Material master, BOM creation, PIR, Source list, various procurement processes (Purchase requisition, standard PO, subcontracting process, 3rd party manufacturing process, STO process etc..), account determination, Goods receipt, goods movements, vendor invoicing;
- Define Integration points across functional areas. Integration knowledge between procurement and other functional areas with specific reference to production, delivery, and logistics;
- Define reporting requirements for the business processes;
- Hands on exposure on Data Cleansing and Conversion related activities;
- Training activities, Training documents preparation, training key users or super users;
- Cut-Over activities identification and execution along with Go-live and Post Go-Live Support;
- Business Process Consulting that includes providing inputs on best practices;
- Good knowledge, ability to understand design/mapping of interfaces & with non-SAP 3rd party systems and SAP systems;
- Understanding of SAP Activate Methodology;
- Ability to lead a workstream activities on a project;
- Leads detailed module specific configuration and master data development;
- Ability to use Service Marketplace to create tickets, research notes, review release notes and solution roadmaps as well as provide guidance to customers on release strategy.
Please respond with your resume in MS Word format
Selected candidate will have background check
Vector Consulting, Inc., (Headquartered in Atlanta) is an IT Talent Acquisition Solutions firm committed to delivering results. Since our founding in 1990, we have been partnering with our customers, understanding their business, and developing solutions with a commitment to quality, reliability and value. Our continuing growth has been and continues to be built around successful relationships that are based on our organization's operating philosophy and commitment to ** People, Partnerships, Purpose and Performance - THE VECTOR WAY