About DMI About DMI
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram . About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Technical Lead - Senior DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer
to support our growing Federal Civilian, Enterprise Application Development business area. In this role, you will provide leadership in the DevSecOps areas as related to Enterprise Application Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and Development services . SUMMARY:
This role will provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems in support of DHS Citizenship and Immigration Services. This candidate will be part of an exciting ecosystem, participating with federal employees, and other contractors, in a team-based DevOps approach to deliver mission value frequently, cost-effectively, responsively, and with high quality.
This candidate must have extensive expertise in the DevSecOps, UXD/IXD development methodologies, and infrastructure maintenance operations experience using the tools included in the Development/Test Tool Suite identified previously. They also shall lead the requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of enhancements. Evaluate technical trends and provide recommendations for technology and architecture to meet business objectives.
In this hands-on position, you will work collaboratively with other companies to architect, design, build, deliver, and enhance highly available, scalable, real-time systems. You will exercise your judgment in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines, and other resource constraints. You will participate in and/or direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding,
and unit testing. QUALIFICATIONS:
Qualifications Education and Years of Experience:
- Understanding of software processes and methodologies and ability to speak intelligently about them
- Proficiency using Java/C++
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with a version control system (e.g., GitHub)
- Experience with an issue/problem tracking system (e.g., Jira)
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Proficiency with Agile management tools such as the Atlassian suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires minimum of Bachelor's degree
- 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience
- 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience with Master's degree
- May possess a Doctorate in a technical field
- Experience with the following: Angular, Spring / Spring Boot, OpenShift, Jira, Confluence, Eclipse, Gradle, Junit, Bitbucket, Cucumber, Jenkins, git, Cloudwatch, Java, Hibernate, JPA, Mongo or Postgres, Jetty
- Expertise with DevOps frameworks
- AWS expertise/certs
- 508 experience/expertise
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
- Experience supporting Agile projects for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
No Physical requirement needed for this position Min. Citizenship Status Required
: Minimum - must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance and SECRET Clearance; Preferred: Top Secret; US Citizen Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.