TeamSoft is assisting our client in their search for a Project Manager! This role will be perfect for someone who's set up to work remotely, but is open to traveling up to 35%.
This PM will be working on large project / system implementations across various locations and will involve SAP and Business Process Initiatives with 50 or more resources.
- 8+ years of Large System / ERP Implementation experience
- Global System Implementation experience
- Business process mapping, business process improvement and current state / future state diagramming
- Expertise in bridging the gap between the business user and Systems Implementation teams
- PMP or other well known PM Process / Method
***Full Details will be available for interested and qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.