This is a full time, onsite and in-office position. Remote work is not an option.
1. Leads and collaborates with a team of onshore and offshore developers and testers to design, build, validate and deploy software solutions
2. Analyzes business requirements, and writes technical specifications
3. Identify technologies, creates POCs, and participates in the entire SDLC process to deploy software solutions.
4. Develops test strategies, test plans and test cases in partnership with developers and testers and participates in the validation of software solutions.
5. Works closely with Production Support, Infrastructure, and other DEV teams to support the software delivery process.
6. Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting and gives direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application, or system problems.
7. May lead work efforts, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to subordinate staff.
8. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
9. Participates in the updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
1. Knowledge to use several development languages HTML, React.js, Angular.js, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, .NET, .Net Core, C#, Vb.Net and TSQL
2. Knowledge to a high degree of understanding in relational databases, multi-tier software architecture, use of meta data and catalogues, and web-based security.
3. Knowledge of relational database concepts and experience with SQL Server.
4. Knowledge of report development using SQL Server Reporting Services.
5. Knowledge of ETL development using SSDT/SSIS.
6. Knowledge of SOLID principles, design patterns and architecture patterns.
7. Knowledge of web-based report delivery and security administration.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
2. At least four (4) years of experience with .NET/ASP.NET development as well as .NET Framework web application stack.
4. Ability to comprehend complex technical and logical concepts as well as communicate this information to technical and non-technical staff.
5. Knowledge of the SOLID design principles, N-tier and N-layered architecture, Git, GitHub, TFS, Azure DevOps, Azure services, Visual Studio and Active Directory