Location: Menlo Park, CA, United States
We are recruiting for a Software Engineer who has skills and experience with distributed
computing, GPUs and deep learning. This distributed software will ingest large amounts of Video
into specialized systems with GPUs, it will perform distributed training of deep learning models on
this data and it will be amenable for production tasks such as partial model training, accuracy
evaluation and hyper parameter optimization. The candidate will assist with co-designing the
model for accuracy and efficiency of inference on live video traffic. The candidate will also assist in
developing server side software to deploy these solutions for Video at client scale. The ideal
candidate will have good experience with deep learning and GPUs while possessing good
knowledge of distributed training.
- Experience with developing and/or training deep learning models
- Experience working with GPUs
- Experience with distributed computing (RPC, all-to-all communication, map-reduce, etc.)
- Good understanding of Deep Learning (DL), how DL models are structured and how they
are run on modern hardware. The candidate does not need to build new DL models.
- Fluency in Python, CUDA and C++
- A focused individual able to take ownership of a problem and drive implementation
BSc/MSc in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier software solutions and services company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States and India. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Software Product Development, Mobility & Collaboration, Big Data/BI, Cloud Solutions, and Team Augmentation.