Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Front End Engineering Manager / Lead - Consumer Health Platform
Location: Redwood City, CA. - During the pandemic, you would work remotely. - After the pandemic, you can work from home 2 days/week.
The company's product is in the realms of healthcare, consumer web, consumer mobile, and enterprise software. The company is reducing the cost and improving the quality of healthcare.
The company has about 30 employees and is rapidly growing.
The company will pay a salary of up to $225k depending on experience, as well as equity which could be valuable.
- Spending about 50% of your time being hands on and 50% of your time on management (mentoring, leading, recruiting)
- Managing 4 engineers.
- Developing web services that will be used by millions of people.
- Engineering for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Designing and developing excellent user experiences for the web.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members in design, product, operations and more.
- At least 5 years of experience as a front end engineer (the more the better).
- At least 2 years of experience leading at least 2 engineers.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals.
- Experience in at least one modern front end web framework such as React, Angular, Vue.js.
Nice to have:
- Expertise in React.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience managing at least 5 engineers.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: