Web Developer / Video Player
6 Months plus possible extension or perm
REMOTE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE
- Collaborate with other talented developers and designers to help define, build and deliver new features in our Web Video Player
- Share responsibilities like app architecture/design reviews, code reviews, writing unit tests, performance tuning
- Own and deliver -- from the small must-do tasks to large, complex projects with many moving parts
- Share your opinions on, and help shape, our technical direction, best practices, product designs/ideas, and team processes - we value (and depend on) your input!
You Must Have
- 5+ years’ experience building web apps that have been successfully launched.
- Strong coding and design skills and grasp of development best practices – including object-oriented design; writing modular, reusable, testable code; data structures; performance tuning.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
Additional Desirable Skills
- Familiar with AWS or other cloud services
- Video/OTT (HLS, DASH, DRM, etc) experience is a big plus
No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only!
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Follow us on LinkedIn for job updates. https://www.linkedin.com/company/staffing-headquarters