Seeking a full stack developer for a leadership role. Must have experience as the development lead or program manager overseeing large scale projects. Financial services knowledge preferred but not required. Must demonstrate end-to-end understanding of SDLC methodologies with experience leading build automation, configuration management, version control, testing , code quality with consideration for security and performance, and release automation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to design and present solutions that conform to the banks' technology strategy and road map.
- Ability to oversee execution of designed solutions by development team.
- Expertise in web technologies, with an emphasis on server-side languages, especially node.js; working with modern and legacy data sources; and integration with front-end technologies. MEAN stack experience preferred (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js).
- Hands on experience designing, building and supporting RESTful APIs and micro services. Mulesoft experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience writing secure, efficient, reusable and testable code. Experience with TDD a plus.
- Familiar with the full SDLC and with production support experience.
- Ability to create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible.
- Experience translating designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and AngularJS desirable but not required.
- Experience working on cloud solutions a plus.
- Agile experience preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 2+ years of experience in node.js.
- 3-4 yrs of experience on Angular
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong technical skills and demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to and use new technologies
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills including experience analyzing business problems, identifying solutions and driving the team to the solution
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills including meeting facilitation and experience communicating and presenting solutions for business problems to business stakeholders
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills
- Experience with multitasking and to function efficiently in a high volume, high risk and fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Self-starter requiring minimal oversight to achieve defined goals