Our Senior Product Designers transform complex tasks into easy-to-use designs for web, mobile and chat that delight our millions of global users. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, working side-by-side with other designers, product managers, and engineers. You' ll flex your full range of skills including user research, interaction design, and visual design muscles as you' ll look at customer experiences across multiple touchpoints and platforms.
As a Senior Product Designer, you can develop the interaction designs for web, chat, voice and multi-modal digital experiences for any channel or platform, and you are a leader in the creation of business and consumer product. You work well independently, but you welcome feedback from other designers and partners. You love to take on complex problems and work closely with others who feel the same, and your solutions merge with a larger structure to create a cohesive design ecosystem.What you' ll be doing
What you' ll need
- You' ll be leading the product design for a Journey Team (more information below) and will be responsible for the end-to-end experience of how our customers interact with the product.
- You' ll be the strongest advocate for our customers by contributing from the product design strategy all the way to the UI details.
- You' ll take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve the product offering
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback. You gather feedback judiciously but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end product design process, including how to develop and use IA, journey mapping, prototyping, user stories, user testing, visual design and wireframing
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as being comfortable designing in an iterative way to learn and adapt.
- A constant commitment to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
- Bachelor' s or Master' s degree in HCI, Design, Cognitive Science, Computer Science or any Multi/Interdisciplinary human research focused field of study.
- 3+ years designing for multiple platforms experience, with 1+ years as a senior designer or equivalent practical experience
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications, mobile applications and consumer-facing websites and/or applications.