Are you a looking for an exciting job opportunity to make an impact, and use your talent for good?
Then, consider working for our client, must be self-driven, love tech, passionate about solving problems, with a great sense of humor, work in a lively collaborative team environment...as a company...'they make a difference in the community.
Must live in the Bay Area
This is a contract to hire position 4 months
Must have at least 7 years of experience in a corporate environment. Come work for a highly collaborative company and team.
- Manage daily operation of Windows and Mac systems, mobile devices, networking equipment and provide application support to employees
- Troubleshoot issues to ensure a quick and satisfactory results
- Working knowledge of a broad range of hardware such as servers, laptops, printers, IP phone systems, A/V, and mobile devices
- Experience working with corporate email systems (Exchange, Office365) as well as a variety of popular software packages.
- Proficient in both OSX & Windows administration including installation, configuration, and security
- Self starter focused on problem solving and customer satisfaction
- Ability to comfortably communicate with both highly technical and non-technical people with emphasis on training users
- Must have experience supporting an engineering organization.
- Capable of following and composing process and procedure documentation
- Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; ability to configure DHCP, DNS, Windows host networking and local and network based user and group accounts and permissions; understands routing concepts
- Experience in or solid understanding of Video Conferencing (preferably LifeSize)
- Certifications a plus (ex. Microsoft, Cisco, Comp TIA, VMware, Citrix)
- Ability to be in an on call rotation for emergency support.