What We'll Bring:
TransUnion's Global Fraud Solutions delivers an accurate and comprehensive view of each consumer by linking proprietary data, personal data, device identifiers and online behaviors. Our advanced insights and global network of fraud reporting helps businesses discover anomalies, assess risk and confidently identify good consumers, resulting in the ability to offer personalized, friction-right experiences.
As an Information Security Consultant reporting to the Global Technology Platforms - Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for enabling Business Unit capabilities to manage and maintain business specific information security needs and address regulatory risks. This includes helping TransUnion's Global Fraud Solutions group meet corporate and regulatory security policies and standards, embed security into new products and services, and execute work to support Information Security initiatives.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- Maintain deep understanding of business unit applications and technical architecture.
- Attend SAFe Agile PI planning to ensure security-related requests are understood and prioritized.
- Execute responsibilities associated with the business unit in a manner that meets relevant industry regulations, privacy laws, standards and compliance requirements.
- Facilitate, and promote activities to create and improve information security awareness within the organization.
- Educate stakeholders on cybersecurity-related matters in an effort to increase awareness and improve culture.
- Provide Information Security advisory and consulting to teams developing new capabilities.
- Provide guidance and direction on best practices for the protection of information.
- Support security by design and default related efforts by participating in concept/service and technology assessment reviews, and application code scanning.
- Lead information security maturity assessments on an ongoing basis.
As an Information Security Consultant, you will have information security experience, preferably as part of a formal Information Security team with responsibilities including network security, application security, vulnerability and threat management and/or information security governance.Knowledge and Skills:
- Awareness of information security, IT audit and IT risk management principles.
- Understanding of assessments of IT related processes such as system and information security, system development and change management, computer operations and data protection.
- Understanding of specific information security disciplines such as audit, secure development, vulnerability management, third party risk management, policy and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in both an individual contributor and team capacity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to prepare clearly written, organized documents, reports and communications that can be circulated to all levels of the organization.
- Able to interact in a professional manner and develop relationships with individuals and teams at any level of the organization as well as individuals from third party organizations.
- Solid understanding of security regulations, frameworks, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience in Information Security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience in working with industry frameworks and standards such as SSAE18, PCI, ISO 27001/27002, NIST CSF, and NIST 800-53.
- Experience with cloud security a plus (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Info Sec Governance