Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Purchasing Rep
to join their team in Phoenix, AZ
for a 6+ month Contract to Hire. Schedule
: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm, training will be 5 days on site then 2 remote, 3 on site.
**You also have the opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus of $1000-$2000** RESPONSBILITIES
- Supports the organization by providing expertise and guidance for the purchase of furniture, fixtures and equipment for members that meet guidelines through endorsed suppliers.
- Provides customer service to members by providing expertise and guidance for the purchase of furniture, fixtures and equipment. Assesses member needs and ensures design coordination and standards.
- Supports enhancements to member properties by analyzing and reviewing property improvement plan to develop course of action to complete requirements within a specified time frame. Coordinates FF&E project for organized and timely delivery and installation.
- Ensures best pricing by obtaining standard and custom price quotes from suppliers. Negotiates pricing with supplier when special circumstances are present.
- Guides, reinforces and educates members on current FF&E guidelines specific to existing, conversion, and new con structing properties.
- Maintains communication with member properties by following up on quotes, product selection, additional se lections, close of sale, order status, and payments.
- Minimum 3 years related customer service, sales and/or purchasing experience,
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and web-based programs. Intermediate computer skill level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with large client base and on multiple projects.
- Accountability: Provides guidance on policies and procedures. Receives operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals.
- Leadership: Exhibits appropriate self and time management to successfully accomplish assigned task.
- Knowledge: Familiar with Company products and services and relevant policies, procedures and guidelines specific to the job.
- Relationship management: Conveys and obtains information both internal and external to the department. Uses written, verbal or electronic skills effectively.
- Problem solving: Resolves defined problems and separates and combines tasks for efficient workflow. Analyzes successes and setbacks to find solutions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.