Our health care client has an exciting opening for a Data Engineer to join their team. If you re interested, please send an updated resume! Title: Data EngineerLocation: Pleasanton, CA - Must be able to work onsite after Covid restrictions lifted. Type: 12 months + potential extensions
Prefer someone early in career, more recent graduate
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join high performing data science team. Looking for you to take on the role of Data Engineer to take on data pipeline and maintenance responsibilities. This is NOT a Data Scientist position. You will be working with very smart, professional Data Scientist so you will learn and grow but need you to take on the Data Engineering aspects including data pipeline and maintenance.
Some of your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
To be successful in this role you need:
- Build robust data pipelines: develop jobs to process, validate, transport, collate, aggregate, and distribute data
- Build workflows that empower analysts to efficiently use data
- Develop data virtualizations and actual data movement and transformation processes, using the appropriate technologies, tools and techniques to balance performance and cost objectives.
- Define and establish processes to maintain the integrity of data within data pipeline and warehouse
- Develop tests to validate, and monitor data transfer integrity and efficiency
- Work collaboratively across the organization to address and predict data performance issues
- Develop documentation for the tools and data products deployed
- Solid Python development skills
- Strong SQL writing skills
- BASH scripting