Role: Project Manager with Medicaid (2Positions)
Duration: 10 to 12 Months
NOTE: This role will be 100% remote and candidates located anywhere in the US are encouraged to apply.
*** Webcam Interview ***
Required Skills (15+ Years):
- Leadership, persuasion, negotiation, relationship management, conflict resolution, and effective oral and written communication expertise
- Demonstrated PMBOK subject matter expertise AND experience
- Demonstrated Agile (preferably SAFe and Scrum) expertise AND experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in using online collaboration tools, particularly Microsoft Sharepoint and Teams
- EXPERT use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Adobe software
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT Systems, system integration principles, and associated change management best practices.
- Ability to provide project management support and manage the day-to-day vendor and contract activities to ensure desired outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, function in a fast-paced, continually changing, deadline driven environment
- Extensive knowledge of test management principles and best practices
- Demonstrated ITIL/ITSM knowledge
- Experience on a prior or current MMIS, HIT, HIE, Eligibility or other related implementation project requiring federal oversight
- Has an understanding of CMS' Seven Standards and Conditions and Medicaid IT systems or HIT
- Knowledge of Managed Care or the Medicaid Program
NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Information Technology Division (ITD) seeks a Project Manager (PM) to join the Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) Program. Solid experience leading cross-functional teams, using PMBOK and Agile methodologies, facilitating and managing meetings with strong, demonstrated communication and presentation skills. Participation in drafting procurement documentation (Request for Proposals (RFPs)) are helpful areas of expertise that will strengthen a candidacy.
- The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for leading the efforts associated with procurement, design, development and implementation of a large, complex IT system.
- The PM will be accountable for developing all project management artifacts in a waterfall-agile hybrid environment.
- The PM will partner with Product Managers, MES PMO and procurement professionals and external vendors to support and guide business leaders, business change and process improvement teams through all of the required steps and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Organizational Change Management (OCM) is a highly desired attribute as well as empathy for the business undergoing a substantial amount of change while being resource constrained.
- The PM will monitor, track, schedule, document, assess quality, and articulate the way changes affect the users on a day-to-day basis and ensure that thorough testing of systems and scenarios occurs throughout the implementation.
- This role will also support the federal certification exercise and associated planning processes.
- ITSM/ITIL knowledge and working in a multi-vendor matrix resource environment are paramount as well.
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 913-210-4277 || sunil(at)gatewaysi.com