Provides tier-two technical and testing support for client customers across all electronic access platforms. Promptly identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves intermediate to complex end-user computer software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Provides tier-two technical support to customer service representatives in the Client's Customer Contact Center (CCC) and tier-one support for the Client’s largest customers.
- Technical support includes network connectivity and/or other issues related to browser configuration, software, firewalls,middleware installation and configuration (primarily Connect: Direct and MQ), VPN/router installation and configuration, etc.
- Researches complex customer inquiries using a variety of tools and resources.
- Participates in and supports moderately complex System-level projects, such as implementation/upgrades of end-user hardware and software.
- Utilizes on-site lab to emulate customer environment for product troubleshooting purposes.
- Utilizes on-site lab to test new products and service offerings, including cloud based services.
- Provides testing support to the Client’s largest customers during evenings and on Saturdays, as needed.
- Creates, updates, and maintains procedures/documentation.
- Represents the Customer Contact Center on high severity System-level outage calls.
- Provides rotational, after hours (on-call) support, as needed.
Create and maintain cloud documentation for lab and product designs related to cloud-based services.
- May develop or facilitate training classes.
- High school Diploma, and/or basic vocational skills training. Associates degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- One year minimum of directly related work experience, including use of advanced networking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple hardware/software platforms and applications.- Strong initiative, analytical skills, and customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp in depth understanding of procedures and automated systems.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate technical concepts to end-users.
- Position requires working weeknights (e.g., until 7:30 PM CT), working some Saturdays, and occasional after hours (on call)support.
- Networking certification(s), Active Directory certification(s), Server Operating System Administration certification(s), or completion of classes toward related certifications preferred.
Additional certifications may include: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician(CCENT), Comp TIA Network+, Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure, etc