A well know company in the Entertainment Industry is looking to bring on a System Administrator to join their highly successful and senior level team.
The environment is all Windows, and you will be supporting about 200-300 users on escalated tickets. They're looking for someone who has experience not only on the End User side but proficiency with Servers as well. You will handle the daily administration of the infrastructure and including upgrading servers and network troubleshooting. This includes Windows Servers, VMware, Active Directory, Group Policy, Office 365, and more.
This is the perfect role for someone who wants to be hands on and dabble in new, diverse and advanced technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-9 years in a Systems Administrator position
- Windows Servers up to 2019 and Windows Desktops 10
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Office 365
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Systems Administration
- 60% Engineering
- 40% Administration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Career Growth
- Excellent Company Culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.