• Thoughtful, passionate designer needed to contribute in all phases of design. Native Android mobile app experience, mastery of Material Design principles and top notch visual design skills are required.
• The UX team works closely with Product and Engineering to create compelling user experiences for multiple native mobile apps. Our mission is to create engaging and successful native apps for Android — we’ve done that.
• This is a relatively mature product with 7 million monthly active users.
• Another app has an e-commerce focus, making it easy for consumers to purchase direct from their mobile device.
• This launched for the 2016 holiday season and promises to redefine the shopping experience.
• Both apps have a 4+ star rating on the Google Play Store.
• In the coming quarters we are expanding cross platform, to new business areas and new users.
This person will help drive the overall experience understanding not only how to create state of the art and innovation in the messaging space but also understand how to craft the conversation, How do we communicate with our users as they are looking to buy their next phone, tv or accessory? How do we help them to learn more about our products and features? All of it through the next generation conversational / messenger experience you will help shape.
Must Have Skillset:
• 5+ years’ experience UX and mobile design required
• Portfolio with 3+ examples of native Android apps using Material Design
• Production expertise and compelling visual design skills required
• Comfortable working through all phases of design: Discovery, Concepts, Prototyping,
• User Testing, Final Specification
• Proficient in Sketch and some experience with prototyping tools such as: Principle, Flinto or Pixate
• Takes initiative and is passionate about doing great design
• Enjoys working in a fast paced and collaborative environment
Location: Mountain View, Ca
Duration: 6-12 months
Submit resumes to: jobs (at) osiengineering.com
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.